After two days of working with professionals, we are still having issues with non potable well.  We will allow minimal water sales tomorrow 4/13/19 and we may be shutting it back down until Monday or Tuesday when we can get technicians back out to work on the issue. Please stay tuned to this website for latest updates and information.

Unless you are in a critical situation , we are asking that you hold off on water hauling until we have resolved the issues.

Thanks

Anita Goss,
Ranch Manager

Facebooktwitterpinterestmail