Property Auction Terms & Conditions
Next Auction will be held May 1st thru May 24th, 2019
listings coming soon…
- It is not necessary that you be a property owner of Terlingua Ranch to bid, but if you do currently own property on the Ranch, your account must be in good standing to participate.
- Minimum bids are noted with each tract. There will be no exceptions to minimum bids.
- Bids must be sealed and sent by certified mail to: POATRI Auction – PO Box 638 – Terlingua, TX 79852. Bids that are not certified or incorrectly addressed will be returned to the sender.
- Each bid must include the Tract Number, the dollar amount of the bid, the name(s) and mailing address which will be placed on the deed, and phone number. If you have an email address to send, that would be appreciated.
- More than one bid may be sent in the same envelope as long as the bid for each tract is on a separate sheet of paper with the above information on it.
- Bids must be received in our post office box by no later than Friday May 24th, 2019. All of the sealed bids will be opened and tabulated on Wednesday May 29th, 2019 at 3:00pm in the Bunk House. Any interested property owners are invited to attend the tabulation.
- Winning bids and bidders will be posted on our website after tabulation.
- The highest bidder will be notified by Terlingua Ranch that their offer was accepted and they will have 10 business days to send payment by a cashiers check, money order, wire transfer or a by a Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Cash will be accepted if the exact amount is brought in to the office. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- The highest bidder will be required to pay the recording fees for the deed.
- If there is a tie for the highest bid, each bidder will be notified and given a chance to submit another bid.
- POATRI will keep record of the 2nd and 3rd highest bids. If the highest bidder does not send payment within 10 business days, the next highest bidder will be contacted.
- The highest bidder will receive a Deed Without Warranty from the Property Owners Association of Terlingua Ranch, Inc.
- All property auctioned will be sold “AS IS”. As the potential buyer you agree to make your own appraisal of the land and accept any risks. POATRI does not offer any assurances concerning the value or condition of the property.
Terlingua Ranch Tracts for Auction